Services for participating journals, members and general public:
Any individual, editor or institution may have free access to AmeliCA’s services. Such include access to Books and Journals Portal, Responsible Metrics, Open Science, Intellectual Property (AURA), Ameli Blog and the Evaluation Observatory. Additionally, they may participate in the activities of the Editorial Professionalization and OJS Community: users and developers.
Both journals that have the characteristics to participate and members of AmeliCA may enjoy the following exclusive services
- AmeliCA XML Markup
- Incorporation of content to AmeliCA’s Books and Journals Portal
To participating journals:
Journals that share this model and would like to participate they may as member journals or participating journals. Participating journals do not pay membership and their characteristics ought to be the following:
- Open Access policy free of publishing or processing charges (APC).
- Digital publishing technology (XML JATS) via AmeliCA’s XML markup system.
- To have a vision of overcoming the current assessment of science based on the Impact Factor signing the Declaration on Research Assessment (DORA).
To members (journals, institutions, associations or individuals):
Institutions, journals and individuals may join AmeliCA as members to support the sustainability of the non-profit publishing model in order to preserve the scholarly and open nature of scientific communication via AmeliCA membership.
Membership costs (per year):
- Journal: 100 USD
- Individual: 100 USD.
- Institution: 1000 USD.
- Academic association: 1000 USD.